Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017 notification posted on hvpn.org.in get application form for Asst. Engineer post with 154 empty seats total.
Haryana Power Utilities Notification 2017: Aspirants who are living in Haryana they will be happy after referring to current week’s employment news announced by Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited. They are having a shortage of total 154 aspirants in Assistant Engineer post so if the appellant is interested then have a look at www.hvpn.org.in. Interested appellants are advised to get their application form from above-mentioned URL & submit it on or before its due date i.e. 31st August 2017.
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017
All Bachelor of Engineering accomplished appellants can be a part of Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017 process but they should have scored minimum qualifying marks i.e. 60% for General category aspirants & 55% for SC/ ST category. Relevant fields such as Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering will be considered eligible.
The organization has started accepting application forms from 28th July 2017 which is going to last until 31st August 2017 once that date will be gone not a single registration is going to be taken into consideration. As a mode of registration is offline so interested candidates have to post their application form to authorized address of conducting authority. Also, there are certain aspects to be taken care of & detailed description about it is given here.
It is advisable to each & every interested candidate that before proceeding towards submission of application form make sure that they have referred to official notification first. It consists of details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee etc. All these mentioned information is mandatory for each one of them to fulfill only then their registration will be said to be successful.
While submitting application form General & Reserved category aspirants have to make payment of Rs. 500/-, female candidate has to pay Rs. 125/- and those who are PWD they are exempted from it. Though the organization is going to recruit only 154 dynamic contenders so the dream of only mentioned number of candidates is going to get fulfilled. We also hope that most desired & willing in tenders gets this job even organization will provide information regarding selection rounds.
Haryana Power Utilities Jobs 2017
|Institute Name:||Haryana Power Utilities (Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL), Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL), Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL), Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL) )|
|Official Web Page:||www.hvpn.org.in|
|Job Act:||Assistant Engineer (AE)|
|Total number of vacant seats:||154|
|Job Class:||State Govt. Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||28th July, 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||31st August, 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Offline|
Haryana Power Utilities Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who had accomplished their Graduation Degree from well-recognized university scoring up to 60% of minimum qualifying marks in relevant fields such as Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering their application form will be taken into consideration.
- Minimum age of aspirant should be 20 years & it should not exceed more than 42 years as reserved category will get age relaxation according to norms of the organization.
Procedure for Selection:
- Based on marks scored in GATE 2017 higher authorities will prepare merit list & then final selection will be done accordingly.
- General as well as reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-, female candidate will have to pay Rs. 125/- & for PWD category appellants application fee is exempted for them.
- Appointed user will get a monthly salary in between of Rs. 9, 300/- to Rs. 34, 800/- along with grade pay of Rs. 5, 400/-.
Procedure to apply for Haryana Power Utilities Online Application Form 2017
- All interested aspirants are advised to go through official website of Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited from their web browser if they are not aware of its URL then kindly go through below provided details.
- Navigate to Recruitment Tab & go through latest job announcement done by them.
- Carefully go through entire Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017 notification consisting information such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee payment, salary scale etc.
- If the reader is able to fulfill all above-mentioned details then without wasting much time download application form from its web page.
- Start entering all details manually ensuring that entered information is correct.
- Pay application fee depending upon which category you fall into.
- Attest all documents in printed form as mentioned in official notification.
- Post it to authorized address of the organization.
- Deputy Secretary, HR & SR (Recruitment Cell), HVPNL, Room No. 230, First Floor, Shakti Bhawan, Sector-6, Panchkula.
Haryana Power Utilities Notification = Click Here
Apply Online = Application Form
Official Website: www.hvpn.org.in
After reading this entire article if the aspirant is having questions/ queries regarding Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017 then without any hesitation they may kindly share it via below-given comment box without any hesitation as one of our team members will get back to you soon with a solution. As we have tried our best efforts to provide as much as information we can so that candidate has not to look out for other web portals for gathering detailed description about the current recruitment process.