GUJCET Application Form 2016 notification has been published on www.gseb.org and its exam date is also published i.e. 10th May, 2016.
GUJCET notification 2016: Students who want to opt for Engineering, Medical, BDS, Ayurveda etc. field after completing their 12th Science has to give this entrance exam in order to get admission in colleges/ university. Candidates who are interested can apply their application form online through its official web portal i.e. www.gseb.org. So, all students who are willing to give this exam may kindly refer its official website for more information.This year exam date is likely to be conducted on 10th May, 2016.
Gujarat Common Entrance Exam Test which is popularly known as GUJCET is state level examination conducted by Gujarat Secondary Education Board. Every this exam is conducted for all those students who want to allow their seats in medical or engineering field have to appear for this exam. This year GUJCET 2016 notification has been released so all aspirants should refer to official website before applying online application form.
GUJCET Application Form 2016
Candidates can only apply for this exam if they have completed their 12th in Science Stream. Every year huge number of students are appearing for this exam as it is very tough to clear this exam with flying colors because it consist negative marking too if answer is wrong. Selection process of aspirant in university/ college is done from this written exam i.e. GUJCET. Kindly refer www.gseb.org for more information such as exam pattern, syllabus etc.
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board will issue application form of GUJCET 2016 in last week of February or first week of March. This exam is conducted for all students who want to make their career bright in field of engineering or in medical field. Exam syllabus consist of Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology depending on which group students has opted for. It will be an objective type question consisting total 120 marks so 40 marks of each paper.
Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2016:
Name of Organization: Gujarat Secondary Education Board
Official website: gseb.org
Name of Exam: Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET 2016)
Courses offered by GUJCET 2016:
- Engineering (B.E. or B.Tech)
- Medical Field (MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm etc.)
Eligibility Criteria of GUJCET 2016
- Students who has completed their 12th in Science Stream can apply for this exam.
- Candidate should be of 17 years.
- Applicant has to pay Rs.250 in form of DD to Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar.
Mode of Application: Online
GUJCET Exam Pattern:
- Total marks will be 120.
- Topics covered will be Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology.
- Each topic will cover 40 marks each.
- Negative marking will be there.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date for Applying online: Will be announced soon
- Exam Date: 10th May, 2016
Fill GUJCET 2016 Online Application Form:
- Students have to first log on to its official website i.e. gseb.org.
- Click on Entrance Exam.
- Click on link of Apply Online.
- Register yourself with your email id and password.
- Enter all mandatory details.
- Click on Submit button.
- Pay your application fee.
- Take a print out of it in case in future it can help you.
- Send this application form with all required documents, DD, Photographs at below mentioned address.
Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
Sector 10-B, Near Old sachivalaya
- Starting Date for submitting online application form: March 2016
- Last Date for submitting online application form: April 2016
- GUJCET 2016 Exam Date: 10th May, 2016
- Result Declaration Date: June 2016
Students who are willing to apply for GUJCET Application Form 2016 must stay tuned to this website for all latest updates of it such as exam date, results etc.