GTBH Recruitment 2017 notification disclosed for Junior Resident post with 176 vacancies on delhi.gov.in site apply online application form for it.
GTBH Notification 2017: Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital is a very well reputed organization who is working under govt. Of Delhi as recently Rojgar Samachar has been announced by them. According to the advertisement, they are looking for total 176 employees in Junior Resident post. Interested candidates have started submitting their online application form from www.delhi.gov.in site & their closing date is 8th August 2017. So those who are seeking for latest Medical Jobs 2017 should grab this opportunity.
GTBH Recruitment 2017
- 1 GTBH Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital 176 Junior Resident Jobs 2017
- 1.2 Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Junior Resident Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.3 Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Openings 2017
- 1.4 Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital 176 Junior Resident Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Steps to apply GTBH Online Application Form 2017
This is going to be a very good chance for all appellants who had completed their studies & were probing for public sector jobs. As each & every contender gives their preference to govt. Job because all of them are aware of employee benefits being provided to them. Who doesn’t want to have a better life & secured future? So here it steals this opportunity before anyone else grabs it, without wasting your time start filling your application form.
Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital 176 Junior Resident Jobs 2017
The reader is advised to carefully go through entire details published by the organization as it there are certain points to keep in mind before candidate proceeds towards it. Firstly take a look at official notification consisting details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee etc. Ensure that you are able to fulfill all above-mentioned information only then participate in current recruitment process otherwise your application form will be rejected.
Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Junior Resident Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Institute Name:||Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital (GHBH)|
|Official Web Page:||www.delhi.gov.in|
|Job Act:||Junior Resident (JR)|
|Total number of vacant seats:||176|
|Job Class:||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting date of registration process:||29th July 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||8th August 2017|
|Dates for Personal Interview Round:||21st August 2017 to 24th August 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Offline|
The organization has kept mode of the registration process is online so if any other appellant will try to submit it through another way then conducting authority will not take them into consideration. As a part of selection process, a higher authority will schedule a personal interview round depending upon how contender will perform their accordingly final decision will be made. In upcoming days we will update details about materials related to it such as questions to be asked etc.
Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Openings 2017
The date has also been disclosed for personal interview round i.e. in between 21st August 2017 to 24th August 2017. Those who had registered themselves successfully will get admit card which is going to be kind of entry pass for all enrolled user. So authority who is going to be present there at exam venue can come to know that this person belongs to the current recruitment process. Below we have also provided step wise description for submission of application form so has a look at it.
Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital 176 Junior Resident Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who had completed their Post Graduation Degree in MBBS or its equivalent from well-authorized university scoring up to minimum qualifying marks.
- Interested contender’s age should not exceed more than 30 years if you are falling under reserved category then upper age limit relaxation will be provided to them according to norms of the organization.
Procedure for Selection:
- In order to test the skill of enrolled user organization will conduct personal interview round based on their performance into it appointment letter will be handed over to selected candidate.
- General, as well as OBC category candidates, has to make payment of Rs. 500/- as application fee while rest of them category appellants they don’t need to pay for it.
- On monthly basis selected candidate will get Rs. 56, 100/- on monthly basis with extra grade pay allowances.
Steps to apply GTBH Online Application Form 2017
- First of all, refer to official website of Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital if you are interested in current recruitment procedure.
- Once you have landed on the home page of it redirect yourself into ‘Recruitment tab’.
- Check out GTBH Recruitment 2017 publication made by them & click on that link for Junior Resident job announcement.
- Download your official notification consisting details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, application fee, salary scale etc.
- If a candidate is able to match up to all above-mentioned qualities only then proceed towards offline form filling process.
- While entering every detail makes sure that entered details are correctly inputted because once it will be submitted then not a single change is possible.
- Now that filled form should be submitted at postal address mentioned below with necessary documents till 08/08/2017 by 4:00 PM
- Medical Director, GTB Hospital, Room No. 307, Delhi
GTBH Notification = Download Here
Apply Online = Click Here
Official Website: www.delhi.gov.in
We are here to provide you complete details about GTBH Recruitment 2017 such as Result . so if you are seeking for more updates then kindly stay tuned to our website on a daily basis so that you don’t miss out single information from your hand.