Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016 notification revealed on ghconline.gov.in site for LDA post with 271 vacant seats apply online through official website.
Gauhati High Court LDA Notification 2016: Good news! Good news! Is here so all job fighters are advised to go through current Rojgar Samachar published by High Court of Gauhati. They are looking for employees in Grade III i.e. for post of LDA, Typist & Copyist with 271 empty seats. Mode of application form is online so kindly have a look at www.ghconline.gov.in site & register before 3rd December, 2016. To gather more details related to it you can go through entire article.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016
In year 1948 Gauhati High Court was formed also known as GHC in short form, formerly known as High Court of Assam & Nagaland. In year 1971 its name got changed & became seven unique court of states. Currently they are looking for only four states they are Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram & Arunachal Pradesh. Court is having three outlying benches & recently they have announced job notification for Grade III vacancies.
We are damn sure that after looking after this news aspirants who are seeking for employment will be happy. As government of each & every state is trying their level best to decrease level of unemployment. Interested appellant should register themselves only if they fulfil its eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale etc.
GHC Assam Grade III Vacancies 2016
|Name of Organization||Gauhati High Court (GHC)|
|Job Role||LDA, Typist & Copyist|
|Total number of Vacancies||271|
|Job Category||Government Job|
- Aspirants who have completed their Graduation from UGC well recognized university & having knowledge of computer can apply for it.
- Minimum age of aspirant should be 18 years.
- Maximum age of candidate should be 43 years.
- Registered candidate has to appear for written examination & personal interview round based on their performance on it final selection will be done.
- Examination fee for general category appellant is Rs. 360/-
- Application fee for reserved category aspirant is Rs. 180/-
- Court will pay Rs. 5, 200 to Rs. 20, 200 with grade pay of Rs. 2, 200/- on monthly basis to selected candidate.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application form is 18th November, 2016.
- Last date for registration process is 3rd December, 2016.
- Due date for submission of application fee is 6th December, 2016.
Steps to Apply for GHC Copyist Online Application form 2016:
- Interested aspirant has to visit its official site first.
- Search for link of Gauhati High Court.
- Click on that link.
- Read official notification carefully before applying online application form.
- If you fit well into all eligibility criteria then start filling application form.
- Pay application fee based on which category you fall into, attach all necessary documents mentioned on its notification.
- Click on Submit button & then take print out of it for future purpose.
Stay tuned to our website for more updates on Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016 such as admit card, syllabus, merit list, answer key etc.