ESIC Admit Card 2016 UDC MTS Steno & Paramedical Staff exam hall ticket will be soon available at for download @ www.esic.nic.in:
ESIC has issued a new recruitment notification a month back. Many applications are received by the organization for very big vaccines. Now all applicants are waiting for admit card to release soon. The recruitment notification is released for 4150 vacancies for various posts like Stenographer, multi tasking staff, UDC and paramedical staff. Organization will conduct a written examination for all applicants. Aspirants can download admit card or hall ticket from organizations official portal as soon as it declared by them.
We advice all candidates that they should start preparing for exams as there will be very tough competition between them. The organization started accepting applications from 7th December 2015 and last date for the same was 6th January 2016. Those who have applied after the last date of application will be rejected by the authorities. Read this full article to know all details regarding above mentioned admit card or hall ticket.
ESIC Admit Card 2016
Employees State Insurance Corporation came in to existence by ESI Act 1948. It is a self financing and social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. For all employees who are earning RS. 15000 or less wages per month, the employer contributes 4.75 % and employee contributes 1.75%, total share 6.5%. This fund is managed by the ESI Corporation, according to rules and regulations of the ESI Act 1948, which oversees the provision of medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India.
ESIC is an autonomous corporation by a statutory creation under ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. Many employees are working under this corporation; recently they have issued a new recruitment notification for 4150 vacancies of stenographers, Multi tasking staff, upper division clerk, and paramedical staff across India. Job seekers from all over India, who were searching for latest govt jobs, have applied for this recruitment. Read further details regarding ESIC MTS admit card.
Aspirants who are interested in central govt jobs have applied to this recruitment, now all are waiting for admit card to release soon. The organization will declare admit card on its official website, so applicants can download from there. All candidates should take admit card or hall ticket with them at a time of examination, because authorities will not allow any candidate to seat for exams without admit card. Below we have given all details point wise, so it will be easy to go through all details and even we have shown steps to download admit card from organizations main website.
ESIC MTS UDC Hall Ticket 2016
Name of the organization: Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Name of the posts:
- Multi tasking staff (MTS)
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Paramedical staff
Job category: Central Government job
Job Location: Various states of India.
Category: Admit card
Status: Updated soon
Download ESIC UDC Steno Call Letter 2016:
- Visit official website of the organization www.esic.nic.in
- Go to recruitment sections from home page.
- Search for MTS and UDC admit card link.
- Click on that link.
- Enter required details like registration number, date of birth etc.
- Now click on submit button.
- Your hall ticket or admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download and take printout for future use.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
NOTE: We request readers to write us in a comment box given below for any query regarding above ESIC admit card 2016 article and also please let us know if you like our articles. Bookmark this website with CTRL+D for latest updates of government recruitment; admit card, syllabus, results etc in India.