DHFW Bidhannagar recruitment 2016 notification is issued for 322 vacancies of DEO posts along with online application form at wbhealth.gov.in.
WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti notification 2016: Hello everyone, here we came again to let our readers know that there is a recruitment notification issued for West Bengal job seekers. West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has issued a latest recruitment for 322 vacancies of Data Entry Operator post, candidates who are in search of jobs can apply to this notification, because government jobs is always better than private company jobs. Online application started from March 2nd 2016 and last date for the same is March 18th 2016 so if you interested than apply in between these given dates. Read further more details about this recruitment notification and to apply visit official website that is www.wbhealth.gov.in
Department of Health & family Welfare department of west Bengal is in complete control of state government. Main motive of government to form this department is to maintain and develop the health care system in West Bengal. It manage various hospitals and medical colleges to provide medical with no cost or with minimum cost to people of the state. Department has provided health care support and medical facilities to even rural areas of state. To work for this department will always make you feel proud because you are working for betterment of public.
Recently they have issued a latest recruitment notification for 322 vacancies of DEO post, aspirants who are looking for state government jobs can apply on or before due date of submitting application. Selection of a candidates will be done on basis of two rounds of selection process, first is written or computer test and another is personal interview. Candidates who perform out of the box in both the rounds have more chances of getting selected for a job and at those who get selected will get very attractive salary by organization according to the post.
For complete details about this recruitment, readers can check below details given in point wise, so it will be easy for any reader to go through all information and in last part of this article we have also provided steps for online application through official web portal.
DHFW Bidhannagar recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Department of Health & family Welfare department, West Bengal
Official website: www.wbhealth.gov.in
Name of Post: Data Entry Operator
Total number of vacancies: 322 vacancies
District wise Vacancy details:
- Bankura: 18 vacancies
- North 24 pgs: 24 vacancies
- Jalpaiguri: 7 vacancies
- Paschim Medinipur: 27 vacancies
- Dakshin Dinajpur: 8 vacancies
- Coochbehar: 12 vacancies
- Alipurduar: 9 vacancies
- Darjeeling: 5 vacancies
- Kolkata: 11 vacancies
- South 24 Pgs: 21 vacancies
- Nadia: 19 vacancies
- Uttar Dinajpur: 10 vacancies
- Birbum: 16 vacancies
- Purba Medinipur: 20 vacancies
- Bardhaman: 29 vacancies
- Malda: 17 vacancies
- Purulia: 21 vacancies
- Howrah: 02 vacancies
- Murshidabad: 27 vacancies
- Hooghly: 19 vacancies
Job Category: State Government job
Job Location: West Bengal
- Graduation degree from recognized University or institution with 1 year computer application course.
- Minimum age limit: 21 years
- Maximum age limit: 40 years
- Written Test or Computer test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: RS. 13500/-
Steps for WB health dept online application form 2016
- Visit official website of organization or click on link given below.
- Search link for relevant recruitment and click on it.
- Read recruitment advertisement carefully and click on apply button.
- Fill up application form with correct details.
- Click on submit button.
- Download and take printout of filled application form for future reference.
Important dates to remember:
- Online Application starts from: 02nd March, 2016
- Last date for Online application form: 18th March, 2016
Write us in a below comment box for queries relating to DHFW Bidhannagar recruitment 2016 and bookmark this website with CTRL+D to visit us again for more updates of government notification.