Defence Jobs 2018, Indian Navy jobs. Candidate holding 10th and 12th Qualification can apply for (52,229 Vacancies) which is mentioned below.
Indian Army Jobs 2018: Hello everyone are you looking forward t join Indian Army or any state police then this page will help you to find suitable Defence Jobs 2018 in the country. We are listing numbers of defence sector jobs in a list given below, so candidates can check details of all the available jobs and apply to anyone according to their eligibility criterion. We recommend everyone that if you are interested in any of the available jobs then apply on or before the last date of submitting an application otherwise you will miss an opportunity. Readers will find all the latest Defence Jobs 2018 from this page, so guys check this page regularly if you do not find a relevant job right now.
Defence Jobs 2018 – Defence Recruitment
Defence Careers Updates
|Name||Post No.||Post Name||Due Date|
|Indian Army||14||JAG Entry||13/2/2018|
|ITR Chandipur||20||Graduate Apprentice||27/1/2018|
|Indian Army||55||NCC Special Entry||8/2/2018|
|ITB Police||241||Head Constable & Constable||31/1/2018|
|Chandigarh Police Dept.||580||Constable||update soon|
|MP Police||14283||various||update soon|
|UP Police||16000+||Home Guard||update soon|
|Delhi Police||4699||Constable||update soon|
|AP Police||5991||Various||Update soon|
|Delhi Police||1699||Constable||Update soon|
|Rajasthan Police||10539||Constable||Update soon|
Upcoming Defence Jobs 2018
Apart from soldiers’ recruitment in Indian Army, there are many other recruitments too like a doctor, helper, engineer etc. they also play a very important role in Indian Army and related organizations. There are a large number of applications received every year from interested and eligible candidates, but from them, only a few get selected for police jobs. Candidates have to pass through various rounds of a selection process to get selected for a fresh Defence Jobs 2018.
Latest Indian Defence Vacancy Notification
Most of the candidates have a dream to serve the country by working in a defence sector like police jobs, army jobs, navy jobs or air force jobs so for them we are updating this article to let them know that which new recruitment is available in which field. Guys if you are really interested in this latest Defence Jobs 2018 then check out below given list and apply according to your interest.
|» Defence Updates|
|» 10th Pass Jobs||» 12th Pass Jobs|
|» Graduation Jobs||» Medical Jobs|
|» BCA Jobs||» B.Tech Jobs|
|» BBA Jobs||» Freshers Jobss|
|» Driver Jobs||» Data Entry Jobs|
Educational Qualification for Defence Jobs 2018:
- Candidate should be 10th or 12th Pass from a recognized school/board to get Defence Jobs 2017.
- In some post, they even need higher education degree because in that post they need someone who can take responsibility for the task which is assigned to them.
- As there are requirements of doctors in defence sector, so those who have completed education in the medical field can also apply for jobs in this sector.
Latest Defence Jobs in India
- Indian Army – It is one of the largest forces in the world, it was founded on 1st April 1895. A Large number of people are working in this organization in various departments, every year it increases its workforce by issuing various recruitment notifications. Headquarter of this organization is in capital city New Delhi of India, it takes orders from President of India. According to reports, it has 11, 30,000 active personals and 9, 60,000 reserved personals, it has taken part in various UN peace-keeping force in various Africa’s war zone countries. To work for this organization always make you feel pride and honor.
- Indian Air Force: It was founded 83 years ago on 8th October 1932, President of India serves as a head of this organization. There are total 1, 27000 people working in this organization and it has nearly 2000 aircraft to handle its operations. This was involved in 4 wars with Pakistan and one war with China and it has succeeded in various small and large operations from its formation.
- Indian Navy – This as well also controlled by President of India, formed in the year 1830, the main duty of this organization is to protect sea borders of India. It is managed by a ministry of Defence of a central government of India. It has nearly 58000 people working in it and manages more than 200 ships to protect water boundaries of India.
- ITBP – Full form of this organization is Indo Tibetan Border Police Force, formed on 24th October 1962 after a Sino-Indian war in the year 1962. Force is posted at India’s border with Chinese-occupied Tibet. It has nearly 72000 troops working actively, and every year they are increasing forces due to border tensions with China. It has also taken part in various UN Peace Keeping missions in Africa and Saudi countries.
- CISF – It is known as Central Industrial Security Force, formed on 10th March 1969 with a strength of just 2800 personal, but according to current reports it has now more than 150000 personals working in the force. It works under ministry of Home Affairs of a central government of India, main aim to form this force is to protect and give security cover to Industries located in India.
- State Police State Police is a law enforcement agency of respective states and union territories of India. It works under respective state government ministry of home affairs. Recruitment in this department is done by state government recruiting agency known by state public service commission. Every year there are lots of recruitment opportunities come out from various states to hire candidates for a various post. To get selected for police jobs, aspirants have to pass through various rounds of selection process like written examination, physical efficiency test, physical measurement test, personal interview etc.
For more information regarding Defence Jobs 2018, you can bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D buttons and can stay up to date with latest openings available in the country.