DCIL Recruitment 2017 notification announced for Dredge Cadets etc. with 60 vacancies on dredge-india.com site apply online application form for it.
DCIL Notification 2017: Dredging Corporation of India Limited, Visakhapatnam has bring one of most exciting news especially all job fighters are going to be happy after seeing it. As of now, they are having the shortage of employees in few job posts so they had announced Rojgar Samachar for it through its web portal www.dredge-india.com. 60 seats is vacant for Dredge Cadets, Near Coastal Vessel, Trainee Marine Engineers, Trainee Electrical Officers & last date for submission of application form is 5th August 2017.
DCIL Recruitment 2017
The organization has kept registration mode online so if any other candidate will try to get themselves registered through another form then the department will reject your application. The official advertisement has been published just a few days back & they have already started accepting application forms from 22nd July 2017. Very tough competition is going to be there because empty seats is on limited scale i.e. 60 & number of registrations are going to be in huge scale.
It is going to be very hard for the department to choose 60 employees in order to make this task little bit easier they are going to organize selection rounds for it. So as soon as registration process will get completed organization will start preparing for their upcoming tasks & enrolled user is advised to work hard in every selection phases. Even we will provide you all materials related to it so by going through it appellants can score good marks easily if proper planning is there.
Along with this job announcement, higher authorities have mentioned that this DCIL Recruitment 2017 is for contractual basis only. We have tried our maximum efforts to provide complete details here at just one platform so the reader has to not gather from other sites or look around for it. As you know that organization is going to hire in tenders in various posts so according to it their education requirement also gets differ so depending upon which job post you are interested into accordingly you should meet expectations.
DCIL Recruitment Notification 2017
Candidates who are interested in Dredge Cadets post they need to have accomplishment certificate of Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from well-recognized institutes. Likewise, for other posts it is different so kindly have a look at below-provided description as we have presented their point wise so the reader can get idea clearly. Appellants who is not having an idea about the procedure to submit their application form online they are advised to follow the stepwise procedure given over here.
DCIL Jobs 2017
|Institute Name:||Dredging Corporation of India Limited, Visakhapatnam|
|Official Web Page:||www.dredge-india.com|
|Job Act:||Dredge Cadets, Near Coastal Vessel, Trainee Marine Engineers, Trainee Electrical Officers|
|Total number of vacant seats:||60|
|Post wise vacant seats:||
|Job Class:||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting date of registration process:||22nd July 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||5th August, 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
DCIL 60 Dredge Cadets Vacancies 2017
- Dredge Cadets – Appellants who want to register themselves in these post has to complete their Diploma in Nautical Science from the well-recognized university which should be approved by D.G. Shipping.
- Near Coastal Vessel – Least education required is the accomplishment of 10th class from well-recognized board & Pre- Sea G. P Rating Course having a minimum score up to 60%.
- Trainee Marine Engineers – Four years of Degree course in Marine Engineering in needed for participating in it.
- Trainee Electrical Officers – Accomplishment of 4 year Degree course in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunication/Communication Engineering or Electronics & Instrumentation from govt. The Authorized university is needed.
- Interested users age should not be more than 25 years otherwise their application form will be rejected & to know more details about it post wise then kindly refer to official notification of it.
Procedure for Selection:
- For the post of Near Coastal Vessel selection will be done based on performance in written test whereas for rest of the job profile written exam & personal interview will be scheduled.
- Reserved category candidates are exempted from application fee payment whereas General category aspirants have to pay Rs. 1000/- through online payment gateway mode.
- The organization will pay Rs. 15,000 per month for the post of Dredge Cadet, Trainee Electrical Officers & Trainee Marine Engineers will get Rs. 25, 000/- and for Near Coastal Vessel post they will be paid Rs. 10, 000/- monthly.
Steps to apply for DCIL Online Application Form 2017
- First of all, refer to website of Dredging Corporation of India Limited from your web browser.
- Navigate to ‘Recruitment Tab’ from its home page & then click on the official notification.
- Carefully review every detail about it such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, salary scale etc.
- Start entering details which are being asked in form filling process.
- If you are falling under General category then make payment of application fee through online.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Download your DCIL Recruitment 2017 form & take the hard copy of that with you if in the case in future it is needed for verification purpose.
Recruitment Notification = Download Now
Application Form = Apply Online
Official Website: www.dredge-india.com
Registered candidates are advised to bookmark our website by CTRL+D shortcut key so that you can regularly keep yourself updated about DCIL Recruitment 2017 latest news being posted by the organization.