CLAT 2017 Application Form will be available in coming days if you are going to apply for it then get it from clat.ac.in official web portal of it.
CLAT Application Form 2017: Common Law Admission Test is going to take place on 8th May, 2017 so interested aspirants are notified to fill its application form. Its registration process will start from first week of January, 2017 which will be available through www.clat.ac.in. There are certain eligibility criteria which every appellant has to follow so if you are going to apply for it then kindly have a look at entire article.
Aspirants who wants to pursue their LLM & LLB from Law Universities and College in India has to appear for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). Every year this exam is being scheduled so that interested aspirants can be a part of it & can complete their graduation course. For upcoming academic year it is going to be held in month of May, 2017 by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala.
It is an entrance exam which is conducted all over India so huge rush is expected for registration process. Aspirants who will score according to expectation will be able to get their admission in courses like LLB & LLM in law colleges in India. Exam is organized for 17 National Law Universities whose application form will be available on above mentioned website. So kindly keep updated yourself by referring to its official website on regular basis.
CLAT 2017 Application Form
Name of University: Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
Location: All over India
- For UG course aspirants need to have completed their 12th class examination from well recognized board where general category student has to score 45% of marks & 40% for reserved category.
- For PG course candidates must have completed their LLB or five years integrated LLB degree with 55% of marks for general category & 50% of marks for reserved category.
- Based on marks scored in entrance exam likewise their admission process will be move forwarded.
- Examination fee for General category is Rs. 4000/- & for reserved category is for Rs. 3500/-
Exam Date: 8th May, 2017
Examination Name: Common Law Admission Test 2017
- Question paper will be of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total weightage of entire question paper will be 200 marks.
- Number of questions will be 200.
- Time duration to complete exam will be 2 hours.
- Topics such as General Knowledge, English, Current Affairs, Elementary Mathematics, Legal Aptitude & Logical Reasoning will be covered.
Help Line Numbers:
- Toll free number is 1800 – 1200 -7111 timing is in between 10 am to 6 pm.
- E-mail id is firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates to Remember:
- Application form will be available from 1st week of January, 2017.
Steps to apply for Common Law Admission Test Application Form:
- Those candidates who are interested to pursue their course have to log on to its official website first of all.
- They have to apply through login account given on website.
- Fill your application form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photographs & signature.
- Also upload documents of 10th & 12th class mark sheet with caste certificate etc.
- Pay application fee according to which category you fall into.
- Click on Submit button.
- Take printout of it.
Official Website: www.clat.ac.in
We would love to hear your feedback of CLAT 2017 Application Form so without any hesitation you can share it through below give comment box.