CIDCO Recruitment 2016 notification declared on cidco.maharashtra.gov.in 200 vacancies in Assistant Engineer Post online application form cited URL.
CIDCO Recruitment Details: City & Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCO) has announced this week’s employment news for Assistant Engineer & Field Officer Post. A total number of vacancies which they have specified is of 200 seats those who are having an interest can refer to www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in. An online registration process is open till 1st July 2016 before it gets too late it is advisable to grab this chance as early as possible.
City & Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited which is abbreviated as CIDCO was formed in the year 1970 having an objective to provide development operations for Mumbai city. In order to maintain traffic of city in a systematic way, they are in need of employees according to vacancies created in their department. They are also providing open spaces for playing sports & to eliminate congested areas, they are doing their best service for a betterment of their state.
There may be many aspirants who had completed their graduation & must be looking for a job especially in govt. sector because of benefits which government provides to their employees. Here we have come up with one of new job notification released by CIDCO organization so if you are interested then kindly read full details carefully. Below given is detailed information about its eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee etc.
CIDCO Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: City & Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCO)
Job Role: Assistant Engineer & Field Officer Post
Total number of Vacancies: 200
Post wise Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer :- 192
- Field Officer Post :- 08
Job Location: Maharashtra
Job Category: Sarkari Naukri
- For a post of Assistant Engineer candidate has to complete their BE degree in a field of Civil or Diploma in civil department.
- For a post of a Field Officer Aspirant has to have B. Arch/ G.D. or Diploma in Architecture field from well recognized university/ institute.
- Minimum age group of appellants must be 18 years.
- Maximum age limit of a candidate must be 38 years.
- Online written exam will be conducted so based on their performance in exam accordingly final merit list will be prepared then selection will be done.
- Candidates who belong to a general category has to pay Rs.1000 as application fee.
- Reserved category aspirants such as SC/ST/SBC/OBC have to pay Rs. 500 as application fee.
- An aspirant who will be appointed as Assistant Engineer will get Rs.9, 300-34, 800 plus grade pay of Rs.4, 400/- on a monthly basis.
- Field Officer will get Rs.9, 300-34, 800 plus grade pay of Rs.4, 400/- on a monthly basis.
Steps to Apply for CIDCO Jobs 2016
- Initially aspirant has to visit its official web page.
- Then search for latest recruitment of CIDCO & then click on it.
- Refer to its essential details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale etc.
- If you fit well into all eligibility criteria then start filling online application form.
- Pay Application fee via online payment gateway.
- Click on Submit button once you accomplish it.
- Filled application form will be there on your screen after clicking on Submit button.
- You can also take print out of it for future purpose.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online submission of registration form is valid till 1st July 2016.
Official Website: www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in
We hope that you would have got sufficient information of CIDCO Recruitment 2016 you can also bookmark our site by CTRL+D for regular updates.