Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017 notification is released for 580 vacancies of constable post, to apply online visit @ chandigarhpolice.gov.in.
Chandigarh Police Constable Bharti Notification 2017: Hello everyone, in this article you will find details of a new recruitment notification that is issued by the Chandigarh Police Department. Those who are interested and eligible for a post should apply for available vacancies as soon they start the registration process. There are total numbers of 580 vacancies available for constable post and for this, they have invited applications through an online mode, which can be done on an official site of the department. A department has not yet announced online registration dates but you guys do not worry about it, as we will update it here as soon as it is released. To apply online, aspirants have to visit an official website that is chandigarhpolice.gov.in. Before they start the registration process, candidates can check out all important details which are given below.
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017
- 1 Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017
|Chandigarh Police Department|
|Application Starting date||update soon|
|Application Ending date||update soon|
|Examination date||update soon|
|Last date of fee payment||update soon|
|Application Fees||RS. 500|
|Pay Scale||refer notification|
|Job Type||Police Job|
Let us discuss some of the important points of Chandigarh Police Department; it is a law enforcement agency in Chandigarh Union Territory. It is headed by the Director General of Police and there are total 6000 people working under him. There are total numbers of 11 police stations in this UT and it is working very efficiently to maintain law & order situation in the area. Head of this department, report to the department of Home Affairs, Chandigarh Administration.
According to their requirement of recruiting new staff, they issue a notification on their official website so that people who are interested can check its details and apply to it if they are eligible. Recently we have got some details about the Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017 for 580 vacancies of constable post, applicants have to wait for an online registration date as it will announce in few days. We have given all the necessary details like eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale, application fees etc. and we have also explained complete procedure to apply online.
Chandigarh Police Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|Constable||580||18 to 25 years||12th class education|
- Anyone who has completed 12th class education that is also known as Higher Secondary education from any recognized educational board or institution is eligible to apply for this post.
|Free Job Alert||Police Jobs|
|government Naukri||Rojgar News|
- A minimum age limit for all category applicants is same that is 18 years but maximum age limit will differ for each category.
- For general category, a maximum age limit is 25 years.
- For OBC category, a maximum age limit is 28 years.
- For SC/ST category, a maximum age limit is 30 years.
Chandigarh Police Constable Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
To select best and efficient candidates for a Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017, a department will conduct various selection rounds that are mentioned below. Guys, each selection round will be knock out round, so if you qualify in first selection round then only you will be called for next round.
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- For general and OBC category application fees are RS. 500
- There is no application fee for all other categories.
Procedure to Apply for Chandigarh Police Jobs 2017
- The first thing everyone has to do is open an official website of Chandigarh Police Department.
- Now on that website, you have to look for a link of current vacancies of Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017.
- After finding that link, you have to click on it to proceed further.
- A notification will open on your screen, so first read all details given on it.
- Now click o0n apply button to fill up an online application form.
- Feed all details which are mandatory to give in an application form.
- Guys do feed all details correctly and because it may be rejected if they find any information wrong.
- Now pay an application fee if you are from general and OBC category.
- Application fees must be paid through an online payment mode.
- Click on submit button to submit your application.
- After clicking on a submit button, you will receive a confirmation on a screen.
- For your reference purpose, you can keep a copy of your filled application form.
Chandigarh Police Syllabus 2017
To prepare for its written test, people are requested to download an official syllabus from department’s website. Applicants will find it in a PDF format, so after downloading it you must take a printout of it for preparation. After downloading a syllabus, you will also find an exam pattern which is also important as from that you will get to know, which subject has more weight and what types of questions are asked in an exam. Also check for previous year papers, if it is there then download that too for preparation. We wish you all the best and do give your more than 100% to qualify for it.
Chandigarh Police Admit Card 2017
To attempt its selection rounds, the department will release an admit card on their official website, there will be different admit card for each selection round. This document is also called as call letter and a hall ticket; it will be checked at the entry gate of an exam center and without this authority will not allow anyone to enter it. For a safe side, we always recommend candidates to carry any other government ID proof like election card, aadhar card, passport, etc. for a safe side. Candidates have to carry a physical copy of their admit card as they will not allow a digital copy.
Chandigarh Police Result 2017
After completing each selection round, within one or two months of it, they will announce the result of all applicants on their website. To check a result, candidates will be asked to feed their information like application number, date of birth etc. Along with a result, they will also release a merit list, which is a list of all selected candidates who will be called for a next selection round. We advise aspirants that, after checking a result, you all should look for a merit list and then find your name on it to know whether you are eligible to attempt next round or not.
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Keep visiting this website to know latest updates about the Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017. We will also answer your questions, so those who have any queries or doubts regarding this recruitment can write us in a comment box below. Do subscribe this website and share it with your friends and family to let them know about new government jobs available in the country.