BSSC Recruitment 2016 notification updated for Instructor post with 1744 vacancies fill online application form via its portal bssc.bih.nic.in.
Bihar SSC Instructor Jobs 2016: Bihar Staff Selection Commission has recently made announcement for post of Instructor & Vehicle Driver so job hunters of this state is very happy after hearing this Rojgar Samachar. Application form is available online on its website i.e. www.bssc.bih.nic.in so aspirants who has completed their studies can register themselves for this post. They are in need of round about 1744 aspirants so if you are having desire to work then apply it one or before 19th July, 2016.
We will have brief about Bihar Staff Selection Commission also known as BSSC in short form which is an India’s govt. organization build up for recruiting candidate where vacancies has been created. They are also giving chance to all those appellants who are jobless yet qualified so we hope that this recent job notification brings some good luck for them. Their current job notification is open for post of Instructor & Vehicle Driver so those who feels can give their best should apply for it.
BSSC Vacancy 2016: Candidates who were exploring for latest govt. jobs in Bihar can participate in recruitment drive posted by Bihar Staff Selection Commission. As they are seeking Instructor & Vehicle Driver post if you fit well into eligibility criteria then why not to try your luck if you will get selected then you are having bright future ahead. If you don’t want to disqualify from registration process itself then kindly refer to necessary details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc. for this post.
BSSC Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Bihar Staff Selection Commission
Job Role: Instructor & Vehicle Driver
Total number of Vacancies: 1744
Post wise Vacancies:
- Instructor :- 1278
- Vehicle Driver :- 466
Job Location: Bihar
Job Category: Sarkari Naukri
- Interested aspirant should have completed their ITI/ Diploma qualification with relevant certificate from well recognized institution.
- Age criteria for this recruitment process is in between 21 years to 37 years.
- Reserved category will get age relaxation upto 40 years.
- To get hired in BSSC then registered candidate has to undergo through few selection rounds with good score such as written exam & personal interview.
- Aspirant who falls under General category has to pay Rs. 750 application fee.
- Reserved category has to pay Rs. 200 as application fee.
- Refer to its official notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last date for submission of online application form is 19th July, 2016.
Steps to Apply for BSSC ITI Diploma Instructor Online Application Form
- Aspirant has to first of all visit its website.
- Click on link of application form from home page.
- It is advisable to refer to all details which are mentioned in official notification.
- Start filling details mentioned in application form.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph & signature then click on Submit button.
- Save your filled application form by CTRL+S or can also directly take hardcopy from it by CTRL+P which will be helpful in future purpose.
Official Website: www.bssc.bih.nic.in
To get more details about BSSC Recruitment 2016 such as admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, merit list, result etc. then stay tuned to our website for all latest updates.