BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 notification is released for 996 vacancies of Junior Accounts Officer Post apply online @ externalbsnlexam.com.
BSNL JAO Recruitment Notification 2017: Good news for all job seekers who are interested in central govt jobs, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has issued a fresh recruitment notification for 996 vacancies of junior accounts officer post. Those who are eligible and interested for this post should apply online on or before the last date of submitting an application form. Applications are invited through an online method and those who do not know how to apply online should check procedure given at the end of this article. An online registration process for BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 is starting from 11th September 2017 and the last date to submit an application is 15th October 2017. Aspirants have to pay an application fee on or before the last date otherwise their application will be rejected. Its first selection round that is written exam is scheduled on 5th November 2017.
|Overview||BSNL JAO Vacancy 2017||Eligibility Criteria|
|Application Fee||BSNL JAO 2017 Exam Dates||Selection Procedure|
|Pay Scale||BSNL JAO Exam Pattern||BSNL JAO Syllabus|
|BSNL JAO Admit Card||BSNL JAO Cut Off||BSNL JAO Result|
|How to Apply|
BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017
- 1 BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Vacancies 2017 Circle Wise
- 1.2 BSNL JAO 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 BSNL Junior Accounts Officer 2017 Selection Process
- 1.4 BSNL JAO Notification 2017 Application Fees
- 1.5 BSNL JAO Jobs 2017 Salary details
- 1.6 Procedure to fill up BSNL JAO Application Form 2017
- 1.7 BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017
- 1.8 BSNL JAO Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.9 BSNL JAO Admit Card 2017
- 1.10 BSNL JAO Result 2017
|Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Application Starting date||11/09/2017|
|Application Ending date||15/10/2017|
|Last date of fee payment||15/10/2017|
|Pay Scale||RS. 16400 to 40500|
|Job Type||Central government job|
Let us have some information about the recruiting company that is Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited and it is also known by its short name that is BSNL. It is owned by the government of India and its head office is located in New Delhi city which also serves as a capital city of the country. A company was founded 17 years ago on 15th September 2000 and it provides telecommunication service like fixed line, mobile telephony, internet service, digital television, and IPTV.
According to reports of the year 2016, there are more than 200000 people working in this company across India and it has more than 80000 CR. Of total assets. This company recruits candidates for various posts every year and recently they have released BSNL Account Officers Recruitment 2017 notification for 996 vacancies. Those who are looking for jobs after post-graduation degree can grab this opportunity before company stops accepting any further application.
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Vacancies 2017 Circle Wise
|Circle Name||General||Other Backward Class||SC||ST||Total||PWD|
|Chennai Telecom District||09||05||06||03||23||01|
|Jammu & Kashmir||09||05||02||00||16||00|
|Kolkata Telecom District||02||03||02||01||08||01|
|Northern Telecom Region||06||07||02||01||16||01|
|Uttar Pradesh West||24||09||03||05||41||01|
|Andaman & Nicobar||02||01||01||00||04||00|
|Uttar Pradesh East||34||16||07||08||65||02|
BSNL JAO 2017 Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Accounts Officer||996||20 to 30 years||M.Com. or CA or CS or ICWA|
It is necessary for everyone that before you fill up an online application form; one should check Junior Account Officer Notification 2017 eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit etc. to confirm whether you are eligible to apply for this post or not. Below we have given all details precisely, so guys read it carefully and find out are you eligible to apply or not. If you are not eligible to apply or if you do not match with any of the eligibility criteria then your application will be rejected and you will lose your time and money as application fees are non-refundable.
- Candidates who are looking forward to applying to this notification must have passed M.com or Chartered Accountant or Company Secretary or ICWA from any recognized University or an educational institution.
- Those who do not have a minimum educational qualification which is mentioned above will not able to apply.
- A minimum age limit for all candidates is 20 years and a maximum age limit is 30 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Reserved category will get age relaxation on upper age limit, check below category wise age relaxation.
- OBC category applicants will get age relaxation of 3 years.
- SC/ST category applicants will get 5 years of age relaxation.
- PWD-SC/ST category applicants will get 15 years of age relaxation.
- OBC-PWD category applicants will get 13 years of age relaxation.
- PWD category applicants will get 10 years of age relaxation.
- Ex-employees of the company will get 5 years of age relaxation.
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer 2017 Selection Process
To select best candidates for BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017, a company will conduct various selection rounds. On basis of applicant’s performance in those selection rounds, they will select best ones for a job. All those rounds will be knock-out rounds so if you fail in previous round then you are out of a selection process. Those who get selected for a job will be handed over joining letter and they have to sign a 5 years bond with a company. There will be three selection rounds conducted that are given below.
- Online Competitive Exam
- Circle Wise Merit list
- Document verification
BSNL JAO Notification 2017 Application Fees
At the time of registering online, applicants have to pay application fees which are mentioned below. It should be paid through online payment mode like net banking or using debit or credit card or other methods. Guys, make sure that company will not collect cash at their offices, you should pay online through its official web portal. We have given an official website on this page, you pay only through that site.
- For General and Other Backward Class (OBC) category applicants is RS. 1000.
- For all other reserved category, applicants are RS. 500.
BSNL JAO Jobs 2017 Salary details
Those who qualify in all selection rounds will get selected for a job and after that, those who get selected will get very attractive pay scale from the company. Along with pay scale, candidates will also get additional grade pay every month according to company’s rules.
- Pay Scale: RS. 16400 to 40500 + grade pay.
Procedure to fill up BSNL JAO Application Form 2017
- First of all log on to an official website of the company that is given on this page.
- Wait for a website to open and then on its homepage find a link to apply for BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017.
- Now click on that link to proceed further.
- A notification will open on your screen, first read all details give on it and then click on apply button.
- Now fill up an online application form by feeding all correct details and then recheck all details you entered in it.
- Now pay application fees according to your category.
- Upload required documents and photograph and then click on submit button to submit an application.
- At the end, we suggest everyone that keep a copy of your filled application form for reference in future.
BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017
To prepare for its competitive exam, one should download an official syllabus from its website. All the questions which are asked in an exam will be objective type and it will be asked from three main subjects that are General English, General Aptitude/Awareness and Financial and Commercial Accounts. Guys, we suggest everyone prepare only from any official syllabus if you want to score good marks in this exam. Below we have mentioned complete exam pattern, by checking it you will get to know which subject has more weight of marks.
- General Aptitude/ Awareness.
- Financial and Commercial Accounts.
- General English.
BSNL JAO Exam Pattern 2017
|Paper 1||General English||100||3 hours|
|Paper 2||Financial & Commercial Accounts||300||3 hours|
BSNL JAO Admit Card 2017
To attempt an online competitive exam, aspirants will have to download an admit card from an official website of the BSNL. This document has the all necessary detail of an applicant like name, address, date of birth, application number, exam type, exam date & venue, exam centre number etc. It is very important document because, without this one, you will not be able to attempt an exam. Along with this document we also suggest candidates carry any other government ID proof for a safe side, so if there is any mistake in your admit card then it can be checked from another ID.
BSNL JAO Result 2017
After completion of an online competitive exam for BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017, within one or two months of it, a company will declare the result of all candidates. Along with result, they will also release a merit list on their official website. Candidates can check their result by feeding few details like registration number, date of birth etc. To know whether you have qualified in this round or not, you need to find your name on a merit list as it is a list of all selected candidates and those will be called for next selection round. Aspirants can download a merit list in a PDF format from company’s website and then find their name on it.
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
This is an end of this article, we hope everyone liked the information provided in it. Candidates who have any confusion relating BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 can write their questions below in a comment box, our team members will right back answer as soon as possible. Please subscribe this website by clicking on a bell icon available on your screen, by doing this, you will receive notification whenever any new recruitment issued in the country.