BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2016 notification updated for Head Constable Post download application form via bsf.nic.in, 176 total vacant seats.
BSF Head Constable Notification 2016: Border Security Force has bring Rojgar Samachar so kindly review entire article part for detailed information. They come under Central Govt. so aspirants who are seeking for job here is good news for you. Vacant seats of 176 is there for post of Head Constable, Sub Inspector & Constable more information will get from www.bsf.nic.in. Interested appellant must download application form from cited URL & should submit it within 30 days from date of publication.
Border Security Force also known as BSF in short form which was set up on 1st December, 1965. Its headquarter is situated in New Delhi, India & they are having its own cadre head. Their head is being designated by Director General (DG) post. BSF is working under Administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs. They are among one of five Central Armed Police Forces of Union of India.
Border Security Force Constable Vacancies 2016: Aspirants who were looking for latest govt. Defence Jobs should grab this opportunity because this type of chance comes rarely. Candidate must have completed their 10+2 class/ Matriculation from well recognized board. Mentioned education is necessary for registration process ensure that you are having mentioned qualification. Official advertisement is going to be published by 3rd week of August in all states of Newspaper. To be a part of this recruitment process make sure that you fulfill all eligibility criteria.
BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Border Security Force
Job Role: Head Constable, Sub Inspector & Constable
Total number of Vacancies: 176
Job Location: All over India
Job Category: Central Govt. Job
- Students who have completed their 10th Passed or 12th/ equivalent can fill application.
- Lower age limit of candidate should be 22 years.
- Upper age limit of aspirant should be 28 years which should not exceed more than that.
- Reserved category will get age relaxation as per rules & regulations of BSF.
- Written Examination
- PST/ PET
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination
- Above mentioned are selection phase which every registered candidate has to appear.
- Kindly refer to its official notification to get detailed information about application fee.
- For post of Sub Inspector their salary scale will be of Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800 having grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
- For post of Master, Engine Driver, Workshop their pay band will be in between Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200 plus grade of Rs. 2400/-
Important Dates to Remember:
- Official advertisement release on 3rd week of August, 2016.
- Due date will be announced once official advertisement is out.
Steps to Apply for BSF SI Application Form 2016:
- It is preferable to have visit organization’s official site.
- Once you will land on home page there you will be able to search for application form search bar.
- First of all read all eligibility criteria.
- Download application form.
- Fill all details manually.
- Submit it before due date.
Official Website: www.bsf.nic.in
It is advisable that candidate should check its website on daily basis to get notified for each & every update of BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2016.