BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2017 for 157 Sub Inspector & Constable Posts at bsf.nic.in
BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2017 official notification has been published for recruiting 157 candidates for SI & Constable posts at bsf.nic.in:
BSF HC Ministerial Notification 2016: Border Security Force which is providing security to our country is looking for good eligible candidates and for that they have issued recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector & Head Constable and it is for the total 157 posts. For all this post you have to apply offline because online process of form filling is not available on official website. Candidates who are eligible should immediately apply for this job because these kinds of opportunity do not come again & again.
BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2017
Now let’s take a quick introduction of Border Security Force which is also known as BSF, BSF is primary Border guarding force of India. BSF was formed on December 1, 1995 to ensure the security of the border of India. Border Security Force charged with guarding India’s land border during peacetime and preventing transnational crime and due to which we can sleep peacefully at our home. There are hundreds of interesting facts to know all that fact and history visit official website or click on the link which is mentioned below.
Border Security Force Jobs 2016
Organization Name: – Border Security Force (BSF)
Number of Posts: – 157
Name of Posts: –
- Assistant Sub Inspector = 36
- Head Constable = 121
- Candidates who are interested in applying for Assistant Sub Inspector (stenographer) should have completed class 12th and also have typing speed of 80 words per minute.
- Candidates who are interested in applying for Head Constable (Ministerial) should have completed class 12th and also have typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- Candidate whose age is between 18 to 25 years as on January 01, 2017 should apply for this job.
- Candidate who comes under SC/ST category are given age relaxation of 5 years.
- Candidate who comes under OBC category are given age relaxation of 3 years.
- Selection process will be based on result of written exam, Physical Measurement Test, Typing Test, Documentation & last medical examination.
Step to Fill BSF HC Ministerial Application Form 2016
- Log on to official site of Border Security Force which is nic.in
- Click on career prospect tab available on home page.
- Now read official notification very carefully and if you find that you are eligible for this post move forward to apply for this post
- Fill all necessary details without making any mistake on prescribed application form along with Self-attested copies of relevant documents..
- Attached your passport size photo and send to the address mentioned in notification.
- Application should be reach on OR before 30 days after publication of this advertisement in employment news.
- Candidates who are belonging to far flung areas of Jammu & Kashmir, North Eastern States and Himachal Pradesh should send application on OR before 45 days of publication of this advertisement in employment news.
- It should be reach at any of the examination centers given on the BSF website.
Official site: – bsf.nic.in
Note: – Candidate can also bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D to grab the latest recruitment and result of BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2017. Candidates are also suggested to have a regular visit as we have the latest information Border Security Force. Aspirant found any difficulty in form filling or have any query related to recruitment can write to us on given area below every article and we will be replying you as soon as possible.