BPSC Recruitment 2017 notification is announced for a combined competitive preliminary exam, aspirants can apply online @ bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC Jobs Notification 2017: Bihar Public Service Commission has released a fresh notification for combined competitive (preliminary) exam; those who are interested in this should apply to it on or before the last date of submitting an application. Application forms are invited through an online mode, so for that people have to visit an official website of a commission which is mentioned on this page. Through this notification, they will recruit 355 candidates for a job, so guys, do prepare well for an exam to increase your chances to get selected. An online registration process is starting from 13th November 2017 and the last date for the same is 4th December 2017, after the last date, an online registration on its website will disable. For an online application, applicants have to visit an official website that is bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC Recruitment 2017
|Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Combined Competitive Exam|
|Application Starting date||13/11/2017|
|Application Ending date||4/12/2017|
|Examination date||update soon|
|Last date of fee payment||4/12/2017|
|Pay Scale||RS. 5200 to 20200 + GP RS. 1900|
|Job Type||Bihar Govt job|
|Age Limit||22 to 37 years|
Those who are looking forward to applying for this notification must have completed graduation from any recognized University or an educational institution. They have mentioned in an official notification that a minimum age limit for all applicants is 22 years and a maximum age limit for general category applicants is 37 years while reserved category applicants will get age relaxation on upper age limit as per state government rules. Once they finish an online registration process, a commission will conduct three selection rounds that are a preliminary exam, main exam and the last one is a personal interview.
BPSC Vacancy 2017
|Weekly rojgar samachar||government jobs in Bihar|
|state-wise government jobs||jobs for freshers|
At the time of applying online, general & OBC category applicants have to pay an application fee to RS. 809 while all other reserved category applicants have to pay RS. 259. After a selection is done, those who get selected for a post will get a pay scale of RS. 5200 to 20200 plus an additional grade pay of RS. 1900 from a commission. People can go through the below-given steps if they are not aware of how to apply online through an official website.
Steps to fill up BPSC Online Application Form 2017
- The first thing all have to do is to open an official website of Bihar Public Service Commission or you can click on below provided a link.
- Once the website is open, you have to search for BPSC Recruitment 2017 current recruitment link and click on it.
- Wait for that page to load and a notification will open on your screen, so first read all details given on it and then click on apply button.
- Now fill up an online application form, guys you have to feed all details correctly otherwise your application may get rejected.
- After that pay an application fee according to your category.
- Now click on submit button to complete a registration.
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
For more government recruitment details, you all are requested to subscribe this website by clicking on a bell icon available on a screen. Those who have any doubts or queries relating to BPSC Recruitment 2017 are suggested to write us in a comment box below.
BPSC Recruitment 2017 notification is declared for 903 vacancies of mobile veterinary officer post, download application form @ bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Bihar PSC Vacancy 2017: Bihar Public Service Commission has released a fresh notification for 903 vacancies of mobile veterinary officer post, those who are interested and eligible for this post should download an application form from an official site of the commission. Candidates will get all information here regarding this notification so we suggest that you should read this full article and then apply to it. Application forms are available from 28th February 2017 and the last date to submit an application form is 21st March 2017. To download an application form all have to visit an official site that is bpsc.bih.nic.in and from the end of this article checks procedure to apply for this vacancy.
BPSC Clerk Recruitment 2017
|Name of an Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||903|
|Job Type||government jobs|
|Application form starting date||28th February 2017|
|Application form last date||21st March 2017|
- Required age limits of all applicants are 21 to 36 years, reserved category applicants will get age relaxation on upper age limit as per rules and regulations of the state government.
- Aspirants who are looking forward to applying for this free job alert should have completed bachelor degree from the recognized University.
- General and OBC category applicants have to pay RS. 150 as an application fee.
- All other reserved category applicants are requested to pay RS. 75 as an application fee.
- Selection of candidates will be done on basis of only single round that is a personal interview.
- Selected aspirants will get a pay scale of RS. 9300/- to RS. 34800/- with a grade pay of RS. 5400/-.
Procedure to Apply for Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
Log on to the main web portal of the commission that is given on this page and after that from its home page find a link to apply for BPSC Recruitment 2017 above mentioned vacancies. Now first read all details given on a notification and then click on apply button. Download an application form and take a printout of it, and then fill it up manually with all correct details. Attach copies of required documents and send it to registered address of the commission.
Official Website: bpsc.bih.nic.in
Guys bookmark this web portal for more updates and those who have any doubts regarding BPSC Recruitment 2017 can write us in a comment box provided below.