BPCL Recruitment 2017 notification is released for 32 Process Technician vacancies, for an online application visit main site that is bpclcareers.in.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Recruitment 2017: Hi all, we are back with new recruitment notification, this is the time it is issued by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited. This is the best opportunity for aspirants who are interested in central govt jobs, there are total numbers of 32 vacancies available for trainee post, they have invited online applications from eligible candidates, an online application starts from June 10, 2017, and the last date to submit your application form is June 26, 2017. Guys keep these dates in your mind because those who will apply after the last date will be rejected and will not be eligible to attempt its selection rounds. For online application all you have to visit its official website that is bpclcareers.in.
BPCL is a short name for Bharat Petroleum Corporation limited, it is a central government oil and gas company, its headquarter is located in India’s financial capital that is Mumbai city of Maharashtra state. It has two large refineries located at Mumbai and Kochi, and other two refineries which is located at Bina in Madhya Pradesh state and Numaligarh in Assam state, it is little smaller than other two refineries. In the year 2015, the company was ranked at number 280 in a list of Fortune 500 companies of the world’s biggest corporation.
As of 2015 reports, it has total staff of near about 12600 peoples, recently to increase its working staff they have issued a recruitment notification for 32 vacancies of trainee post and they have declared to accept online applications, can be done on official website from June 10, 2017 to June 26, 2017.
This is latest Employment news we have brought to our readers, so guys go through all details of it and if you eligible to its post then apply it soon to grab this wonderful opportunity. If you are not aware of the online application process, then do not worry we have explained complete process below in a step-wise, so check it and follow those steps for online application.
BPCL Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organization: Bharat Petroleum Corporation limited (BPCL)
Name of Post: Process Technician
Total number of vacancies: 32 vacancies
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
- Process Technician = 24
- Utility Operator = 04
- (Boiler) Utility Operator = 04
Job Category: Central government job
Job Location: India
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 30 years
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved category as per rules & regulations.
- (Boiler) Utility Operator = Now aspirants who want to apply for utility operator boiler should have scored 60% off marks in diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering and candidate who have done diploma in technology can also apply for this post but the candidate should have done this from Government Polytechnic or other government recognized Institute approved by AICTE
- Process Technician = Candidate who had to apply for Process Technician should have scored 60 percentage of marks in diploma in chemical engineer or technology from Polytechnic Government College or any other Government recognized Institute.
- Utility Operator= Last but not the least you want to apply for utility operator should have scored 60 percentage of marks in Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Technology Engineering
- Written Test
- Skill or Proficiency test
- Document verification
- Medical test
- A candidate who will be selected as Process Technician, (Boiler) Utility Operator and Utility Operator will be given pay scale of Rs. 13800-41000.
Steps for BPCL Online Application Form 2017
- At first, log on to an official website of the organization.
- On that search for relevant recruitment link and click on it.
- Now read all details of BPCL Recruitment 2017 notification and click on apply button.
- After that fill-up application form by entering all correct details.
- Now click on submit button to submit your application form.
- For reference purpose, you can download and take a printout of your application form.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting of online application process: June 10, 2017
- The last date for online application process: June 26, 2017
- Date of Written Examination: July OR August 2017
Official website: bpclcareers.in
Press CTRL+D to bookmark this website and visit again for more updates and for any doubts relating to BPCL Recruitment 2017, write us in a comment box below, our team member will reply you as soon as possible.