Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 notification is released for 8921 vacancies of junior clerk & other posts, fill up applications @ bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Vacancy 2018: If you are from Maharashtra state and looking for government jobs in a state capital that is Mumbai then here is an opportunity for you. A fresh recruitment notification is issued by the Bombay High Court for 8921 vacancies of a junior clerk, stenographer and peon posts, people who are interested in this recruitment are suggested to go through the eligibility details given below before applying to it. Application forms are invited through an online mode and it can be done on an official website of the court that is mentioned on this page. An application process is starting from 28th March 2018 and the last date to fill up an online application form is 10th April 2018, after the last date they will disable the online application link, so thereafter no one will be able to complete their registration.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018
|Bombay High Court|
|Application Starting date||28/3/2018|
|Application Ending date||10/4/2018|
|Last date of fee payment||–|
|Job Type||state govt job|
Peon/Hamal: Minimum 7th class passed
|Age Limit||18 to 38 years|
Bombay High Court Notification 2018
Candidates can apply for any of the available posts, but they must match with its eligibility criteria otherwise their application will be rejected. Its first selection round that is written test is scheduled on 6th May 2018, so guys, you all should start preparing for it once you complete your registration. To prepare for a written test, applicants are suggested to download a syllabus and exam pattern from the website of the high court and over there you can also look for previous year papers which will help you to prepare well.
Steps to fill up Bombay High Court Online Application Form 2018
- First of all, people have to visit an official website of the high court that is given on this page.
- You can also click on a link given below, to fill up an application form and read the notification.
- After opening that website, you have to search for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 notification link and then click on it.
- Now on a new page, a notification will open, so first read all details printed on it and then click on n apply button.
- Once an application form opens on your screen, fill up all details and then click on a submit button.
- For your future reference, you can keep a copy of your filled application form.
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
We have tried to give most of the details about Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018, still, those who have any queries then they can write us in a comment box below, anyone from our team will revert back to you as soon as possible.
|Jobs for 10th pass||Jobs for 12th pass|
|Graduate jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|Diploma Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Post Office Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|Police Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Free Job Alert||Weekly Employment News|