Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2017 notification is out now for 218 vacancies of various posts, download application form @ ecourts.gov.in.
Bangalore District Court Vacancy 2017: good news for all job aspirants who are looking forward to get a job in a government sector, district court of Bangalore has released a fresh notification for 218 vacancies of Stenographer, typist, typist –copyist and peon post. Those who are interested and eligible for any of the available post then you should apply on or before the last date of submitting an application. A registration process is starting from 21st October 2017 and the last date to submit an application form is 15th November 2017. To download an application form, aspirants have to log in to an official website that is ecourts.gov.in. Those who do not know how to apply to this notification should check below given steps for it.
Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2017
|Bangalore District Court|
|Application Starting date||21.10.2017|
|Application Ending date||15.11.2017|
|Examination date||Dec 2017 / Jan 2018|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
Guys who are looking forward to apply these vacancies should check the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, etc. If you match with its eligibility criteria then you are eligible to apply for any of the available post. Those who are completed 7th or 10th class education from any of the recognized educational board or an educational institution. A minimum age limit is 18 years for all applicants and a maximum age limit is 35 years, those who are from any reserved category will get age relaxation on upper age limit as per government norms.
Bangalore District Court Stenographer Typist Peon 2017
After completion of a registration process, an organization will conduct two selection rounds that are written test and a personal interview, those who qualify in both selection rounds will get selected for a job. After selection is done, selected candidates for stenographer post will get pay scale of RS. 14550 to 26700, for typist post pay scale is RS. 11600 to 21000, for typist-copyist post pay scale is RS. 11600 to 21000 and for peon post pay scale is RS. 9600 to 14500.
Procedure to fill up Bangalore District Court Application Form 2017
- First of all aspirants have to log on to an official website of Bangalore District Court.
- After opening that website, you have to find a proper link of Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2017.
- After finding a proper link, you have to click on it to proceed further.
- As applications are invited through an offline mode, you have to download an application form and take a printout of it.
- Now fill up an application form manually by feeding all details correctly.
- Attach copies of required documents with your application form and affix photograph as per the required size.
- Now submit an application form to a registered address which is mentioned in a notification.
- If you are sending your application form through a post, then you have to make sure that it should be submitted on or before the last date.
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Aspirants who have any questions in their mind relating to Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2017 can write us in a comment box available below, anyone from our team will revert back as soon as possible. Please do not forget to subscribe this website by clicking on a bell icon available at the right side corner of your screen.