B.Ed Jobs 2016-2017 Vacancies for Teachers, Tutor Latest Notification
B.Ed Jobs 2016-2017 is released, aspirants who has completed their B.Ed and seeking for Job has arrived at right place for all the latest teaching jobs.
Jobs after B.Ed: All are aware of the fact that day by day awareness about child’s education has increased so much that all parents want their child to get better education for their bright future. Proportionally ratio of school and school teachers has also increased so, as a number of school increases there will be more requirement for teachers. A large number of schools are recruiting teachers every year so this year also aspirants who have completed B.Ed are getting opportunity.
After completing their graduation in B.Ed., candidates start finding jobs in private as well as government sector. Mainly after this degree, candidates shows their desire to go in teaching field jobs and start preparing for various competitive exams conducted to select candidates as teachers. Government of India is now providing good opportunities to candidates who has completed B.Ed. degree.
Teachers play very important role in nurturing child’s education as well as in running school. Without teachers, none of the school can run smoothly neither child’s future will be in safe hand. So, doing job as teacher plays very important to make child’s future bright as well as their own and School also. Teaching line is one of the trending field and most preferable line in India especially for women, they prefer to go in teaching field first if they are having convincing power and ability to handle students.
B.Ed Jobs 2016-2017
The full form of B. Ed is bachelor of education, after completing this degree it will be easy for a candidate to find jobs in teaching field. They can get a job as a teacher in various educational institutions like schools, colleges, universities etc. There are a number of educational institutions developing day by day so vacancies for teachers will increase too. B.Ed. graduates get lots of job opportunities not only in teaching field but also in various other fields.
B.Ed graduate students can start up their career in government sector or private sector because of lots of job opportunities. There are lots of opportunities at their footstep you just have to look for the best and get hired into government sector or private sector. Now a day’s even private sector is giving chance to Freshers to show their talent so Candidates have to be very clear about their interest in field so it becomes easy for them to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching Jobs
- Master’s Degree with Minimum 50% Marks.
- Ed/ M.Ed Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) Certificate.
- D. in respective subject.
- Age limit is usually 27 -40.
Latest Jobs for B.Ed. 2016
Central Government of India as well as state government gives very attractive pay scale to teachers and also other perks like yearly bonus, provident fund, pension etc. and for female teachers, they will get other benefits too in addition to it. To become a teacher is a great responsibility as they have to make future generation brighter.
- Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET): Written test is conducted for teacher’s to check ability of English/Regional language, General Knowledge, Mathematics.
- Written Exam: After clearing TET exam written exam is conducted to check their ability which will be related to TET exam.
- Personal Interview: Personal interview is taken to check communication skill.
- Demo: Aspirants have to give demo in class in front of students where they will be judge by their knowledge and power of presentation.
- Merit List and Appointment Letter: After clearing all this round merit list will be prepared on the basis of their performance and vacancy then appointment letter will be given to the candidate.
For all the latest information related to B.Ed Jobs 2016-2017, you can bookmark our website with CTRL+D so that you don’t miss out any opportunity and can stay tuned to this website. You can visit our site regularly for more updates related to Government recruitments, results, syllabus, admit card etc. in India.