ASRB Recruitment 2017 official notification has been declared for 173 LDC & stenographer posts along with application form online.cbexams.com
ASRB Notification 2017: Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board has released notification for all those candidates who are interested in Lower Division Clerk & Stenographer in Government Organization. First of all go through all essential details such as education qualification, age limit, registration process, application fee etc. by referring entire article. Also, have a look at online.cbexams.com so that you can get a clear idea about its eligibility criteria because once form submitted then you can back out.
Before any further information, we like to provide you all some important information about the recruiting organization that is Agriculture Scientist Recruitment Board which is also mentioned as ASRB. This board was established on 1st November 1973 as an independent recruitment agency. Establishing this board was a recommendation of Gajendra Gadkar committee and this board works under the central government of India. Whenever there is requirement to recruit staff, they issue a notification online so that interested ones will get to know and if they are eligible then they can apply on or before the final date.
ASRB Recruitment 2017
Recently, they have released job alert, for 173 vacancies of stenographer grade III and lower division clerk post. The board has invited eligible aspirants to apply online on their main website within given dates for ASRB LDC Steno Vacancy 2017. Those who are applying for LDC post should have completed 12th class education from recognized educational board and must have a typing speed of 35 wpm in English and 30 WPM in Hindi. Those who are applying for Stenographer grade III post must have minimum education of 12th class and a typing speed of 80 words in English and Hindi and must be completed within 10 minutes of time.
|Name of Organization||Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board (ASRB)|
|Name of Posts||
|Number of Posts||173|
|Type of Job||Government Jobs|
Steps to Fill ASRB Online Application Form 2017
- Visit an official website of the Agriculture Scientist Recruitment Board that is mentioned on this page so just copy and paste it to a search bar.
- Wait for a website to open and on its home page, find a link to apply for ASRB Recruitment 2017.
- Now click on that link, and on a new page, notification will open,
- First, read all details given in a notification and then click on apply button.
- Now fill an online application form by feeding all details which are required to give and then click on submit button.
- Pay an application fee, if it is required and then click on finish button to complete registration.
- Now you have to download the confirmation and take a printout of it.
We hope that you would have liked our article in which we have clear all your doubts related to ASRB Recruitment 2017.
We will have short glimpse towards Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board which is also abbreviated as ASRB formed on 1st November, 1973. It is an independent recruitment agency in pursuance of recommendations of the Gajendragadkar Committee. They do provide employment when need arises & mostly their recruitment posts will be of Officers/ Finance & Accounts Officer of ICAR. National Eligibility Test is qualifying exam for lecturers & Assistant Professors in state agricultural universities.
NET exam is going to conduct from 1st August, 2016 to 6th August, 2016 so those who are having desire to appear for exam can fill their application form on or before due date. You can also take the help of ASRB net exam books to score good marks in exam not only that in ASRB net exam pattern is also mentioned in that book. Aspirants who will clear this exam based on marks obtained in it selection will be done for filling up of vacancies which has been created. Appellants who are having strong feeling to make their career ahead in teaching field should not miss this chance as it is one of golden opportunity for all of them.
ASRB NET Exam 2016-17
Name of Organization: Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board (ASRB)
Job Role: Lecturers & Assistant Professors
Job Category: Government Job
- Those who are having strong desire to appear for NET make sure that at least they should have master’s degree in relevant fields from well recognized university.
- Registered candidate’s age should be atleast 21 years.
- Computer Based Test will be conducted based on performance of that final selection will be done.
- General category candidate has to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee.
- Reserved category has to pay Rs. 250/-
- OBC category aspirant has to pay Rs. 500/-
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online registration process starts from 5th June, 2016.
- Last date for online registration process is 1st July, 2016.
- Exam will be conducted from 1st August, 2016 to 6th August, 2016.
Steps to Apply for Agricultural Scientist NET I Online Application 2016
- Initially appellant has to visit web page of organization.
- Then after searching for link of ASRB Recruitment 2017 click on that.
- It is very much mandatory to have a look at official notification first if you find yourself fit for it then & only then move ahead.
- You can enter details which are asked in application form, make sure that any mistakes should not occur otherwise they may disqualify it.
- Upload you scanned passport size photograph & signature then pay your application fee via online web portal such as through debit card, credit card, internet banking.
- After completing all this process click on Submit button.
- Do hard copy of filled application form & keep it for future purpose.
Official Website: www.asrb.org.in