APSC Recruitment 2017 notification posted for Assistant Engineer post having 40 vacancies download the application form from apsc.nic.in.
APSC AE Notification 2016: Assam Public Service Commission has come up with latest employment news in various posts such as Assistant Engineer. Aspirants who are interested can refer to official ADVT. NO. 06/2017 notification which is provided here. The application form is available at www.apsc.nic.in so download it & then submit to mentioned postal address before 01 July 2016. Empty seats are for total 40 employees so the dream of the only mentioned number will get fulfilled.
APSC Recruitment 2017
APSC stands for Assam Public Service Commission established in the year 1937 as per provision of University Act. They release job notification for their state service government jobs in Assam as per need arising in various departments. Currently, they are looking for Assistant Engineer posts with total 40 vacant seats. We are damn sure that by reading this article all job seekers will be happy to hear this news.
APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017
All interested aspirant should make sure that before you submit application form go through its official notification. All necessary details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale etc. information are enclosed there. Registered candidate has to appear for screening test/ viva- voice interview based on that their final selection will be done. Minimum educational qualification to apply for this is Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering.
Name of Organization: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Job Role: Assistant Engineer
Total number of Vacancies: 40
Job Location: Assam
Job Category: State Government Job
APSC Assistant Engineer Vacancies 2017
- The aspirant should have at least completed their Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering in any branch from well recognized University.
- Lower age limit criteria for a candidate should be at least 21 years.
- Upper age limit criteria of the candidate should not be more than 43 years.
- Written Exam & Personal Interview will be scheduled after then final selection will be done.
- Kindly refer to its official notification for application fee details.
- Selcted Candidate will be given Rs. 12000-40000/- Grade Pay of Rs. 5400
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submitting Application: June 01 2017
- Last Date for Submitting Application: July 01 2017
- Date of Examination: Aug/Sep 2017
- Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 Assam
Steps to Apply for Assam PSC AE Application Form 2017
- Concerned & desirable aspirants have to log on to its web portal.
- Search for latest recruitment post on home page & click on it.
- It is advisable to refer its official notification once before submitting the application form.
- Download application form.
- If you fit well into all eligibility criteria mentioned by the organization then manually fill the application form.
- Then post it to above mentioned postal address.
- Note:- “USE BLACK BALL POINT PEN ONLY WHILE FILLING UP FORM”
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
You can Bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D to get more information of APSC Recruitment 2017 such as admit card, syllabus, answer key, merit list, result etc.