Annamalai University Admission 2018 will soon invite applicants for its admission procedure kindly refer its site annamalaiuniversity.ac.in.
Annamalai University PG Admission 2018: In upcoming days Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu is going to invite aspirants for its admission procedure for coming the year 2018. Students who are having the willingness to be a part of this university should apply for it before it gets too late. For more information, they can also log on to its web portal www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in where latest updates will be given. You can refer to the below-given article for detailed information about it.
We will have quick glance towards Annamalai University which was established in the year 1929 it is one of leading & reputed university located in Tamil Nadu. They offer various undergraduate as well as postgraduate courses, it is a public university. They are having various departments such as Medicine, Arts, Agriculture, Engineering & Technology, Fine arts, and Science.
Candidates who are interested have to fill application form after then their entrance exam will be taken. Those appellants who will score as per the expectation of authorities their final seat allotment will be done. Make sure that if you are having a burning desire to be a part of this then don’t miss out this opportunity. Because if you will miss this chance then you have to wait for one year so it’s without thinking much apply accordingly.
Annamalai University Admission 2018
Name of University: Annamalai University
Category: Admission Procedure
Courses Offered by University: BA, MA, B.Com, M.Com, B.Sc. (Agriculture/ Horticulture), B.Sc. (Nursing), B. Pharma, D. Pharma, B.Tech
Semester: Odd Semester & Even Semester
Application Fee Structure:
- General category candidate has to pay Rs. 800 for B.E/ B. Sc. & for reserved category Rs. 400/-
- For MA/M.Com/MLIS/M.Sc general category have to pay Rs. 400/- while reserved category Rs. 200/-
- For BDS/ MBBS general category have to pay Rs. 1500/-
- The fee should be paid through Demand Draft in favor of “The Registrar, Annamalai University”.
- For Under Graduate Courses: Students who want to apply for UG course they must have completed their 12th class from the well-recognized board for admission procedure in B. Tech they should possess 12th class in Physics, Chemistry & Maths.
- For Post Graduate Courses: Appellant must have completed their Graduation from a well-recognized university.
- For Ph.D.: For admission procedure in Ph.D. aspirants must have completed their Master’s Degree in relevant field.
- Candidates will be selected based on their marks scored in the entrance test conducted by the university.
- The Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar 608-002 Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu.
Steps to apply for Annamalai University UG PG Admission 2018
- First of all visit official website of the university.
- Then from its homepage click on news & event section.
- After then click on the relevant link of the admission process.
- Start filling application form precisely.
- Pay application fee & then click on Submit button.
- Take a hard copy of it & then post it to above-mentioned address.
Official Website: www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
If you are looking forward for more updates on Annamalai University Admission 2018 then it would be good if you visit our site on regular basis.