Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 notification disclosed for Constable post on recruitment.appolice.gov.in for 4548 Posts a long with application form.
AP Police Constable Recruitment 2016: Many readers who came across this article must be having dream of doing job in Defence Department right? Then here you are just few steps away from it kindly read entire article if you are having desire to serve your service in Police department. Andhra Pradesh Police Dept. has released huge number of vacancies i.e. 4548 seats in Constable post so if you are interested then submit online application form through www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in site.
Not a single person would be here who is not aware about roles & responsibilities of Police jobs so here there is no need to give introduction about its functionality. Still lets have quick overview about it Andhra Pradesh Police Department is law enforcement agency which was formed after separation with Telangana state. General Director of Police is now head of Andhra Pradesh police department as currently they are looking for employees in Constable post.
AP Police Jobs 2016: Andhra Pradesh’s crime rate is in 7th number which is highest so organization has to take this very seriously & need to plan something effective which can reduce rate of it. So that people of AP can live safe & secure life as huge number of vacancies has been posted by announcing employment news in Constable post. Organization is in search of candidate who is ready to do their duty 24* 7 so this is not possible for single person as group of people with same work dedication can do it.
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Andhra Pradesh Police Department
Job Role: Constable
Total number of Vacancies: 4548
Post wise Vacancies:
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables – 3216
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee(SCT) Police Constables (AR) (Men/Women) in Police Department – 1067
- Warders (Male) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department – 240
- Warders (Female) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department – 25
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Job Category: Sarkari Naukri
- Aspirants who have completed their 12th or its equivalent is eligible to apply for mentioned job post.
- Minimum age of interested candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum age of aspirant should be 22 years.
- In order to get employment in Andhra Pradesh Police Department aspirant has to undergo through below mentioned rounds such as:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Registration fee for General category aspirant is Rs. 300
- Whereas reserved category has to pay Rs. 150
- Kindly refer to its official notification to get details about salary scale.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Registration process is going to start from 3rd August, 2016.
- Last date for submission of online application form is 14th September, 2016.
- Written examination is going to conduct on 16th October, 2016.
Steps to Apply for AP Police Constable Online Form 2016:
- Visit to its website for AP State Police Vacancies 2016.
- Search for latest recruitment posted by them & click on relevant link of it.
- Refer to its notification first.
- If you fit well into details mentioned then start filling application form carefully.
- Pay application fee according to which category you fall into.
- Submit it & download it, keep along with you for future purpose.
Official Website: www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in
Get all latest updates of Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 from our site for that stay in touch with us regularly.