Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 notification revealed for allahabadhighcourt.in with 4386 seats get the application form from URL.
Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Notification 2017: Good news! Good news! Is here for every job fighters who are looking for public sector employment after completion of their studies. As Allahabad High Court has published current month’s employment news for Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Driver, Group D job post with a large number of vacancies i.e. 4386. Official notification has been posted through its web portal www.allahabadhighcourt.in & closing date for acceptance of application form is 22nd August 2017.
Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
- 1 Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
Those who were looking for latest govt. Jobs 2017 must be very happy after referring to this article as their most awaited publication has finally been revealed. But before any appellant proceeds towards submission of application form all of them are advised to go through official notification. It consists of details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, pay scale etc. which is very much important criteria to taken care of.
As a total number of vacancies is on large scale i.e. 4386 so the dream of many unemployed candidates will get fulfill but in order to get selected hard work is needed. Because as soon as registration process will get complete organization will start preparation of selection rounds which will consist of Written Exam & Hindi/English Computer Type Test, Hindi/English Stenography Test, and Technical Driving Test. Aspirants having the willingness to get selected have to score good marks in above-mentioned rounds.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Institute Name:||Allahabad High Court (AHC)|
|Official Web Page:||www.allahabadhighcourt.in|
|Job Act:||Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Driver, Group D|
|Total number of vacant seats:||4386|
|Job Class:||Govt. Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||2nd August 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||22nd August 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Offline|
Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Opening 2017
Contenders who are falling under General category has to make payment of Rs. 750/- additional bank charges & reserved category aspirants have to pay Rs. 300/- along with mentioned charges. There might be many aspirants that after going through entire notification they might not be able to submit their application form because of not fulfilling eligibility criteria. No need to get worried about it because you can look at our web portal as we have updated each & every job notification from several organization.
As a mode of registration process has been kept offline so the candidate has to download their application form, fill it manually & then they have to post through authorized address of the organization. Aspirants who are able to fulfill eligibility criteria are advised to not miss out this opportunity as rarely this kind of chance comes. Selected contender will get attractive pay band on monthly basis with extra grade pay allowances according to rules & regulations of conducting authority.
Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who has issued Intermediate with CCC by DOEACC/NIELIT Society & 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/English typewriting on Computer/Graduate with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography along with CCC Issued by DOEACC/NIELIT Society/High School along with Driving Licences to drive four wheeler/Junior High School with diploma or certificate course from Industrial Training Institute OR Junior High School pass is necessary in order to get selected.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum age of aspirant should not be more than 40 years.
- Reserved category contender will get upper age limit relaxation according to norms of the organization.
Procedure for Selection:
- Registered user has to appear for Written Exam and Hindi/English Computer Type Test, Hindi/English Stenography Test, & Technical Driving Test they have to score good marks into it only then their selection will be done.
- For the post of Stenographer, Clerical Cadre they have pay Rs. 750/- with additional bank charges.
- For the post of Group D vacancies contender has to pay Rs. 500/-.
- A candidate who is falling under reserved category they has to make payment of Rs. 300/- through the bank.
- Appointed user will get Rs. 5, 200/- to Rs. 20, 200/- on monthly basis with extra grade pay allowances.
Steps to apply for Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Application Form 2017
- It is very much important to go through the official web page of Allahabad High Court from your web browser if the appellant is interested to participate in the above-mentioned Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 process.
- After landing on the home page of organization it is advisable to refer latest job announcement done by the organization for the post of Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Driver, Group D.
- Refer to Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 notification consisting of details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, pay scale etc.
- If you are able to match all above-mentioned qualities then without wasting much time start your form filling process.
- Download application form from its website.
- Enter each & every detail carefully ensuring that it is typed correctly because once your registration will be done organization will not take them into consideration.
- Attach all necessary documents in hard copy which is mentioned in official notification for verification purpose.
- Once all above-mentioned procedure is completed kindly post it to authorized address of the organization.
Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Job Notification = Click Here
Application Form = Click Here
Official Website: www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Candidates can also share this article of Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 through various other social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc. so let other people should know about job announcement done by the organization.